Saturday 15 November 2014

Responsive - Sprung: No Phone Poster Design

I received a message from Caio asking whether I could make some posters asking people not to use their phones at the gig. He wanted something really simple with the type "your phone doesn't need to enjoy the music too. Put it away" I used that and centered all the information so it was in line. I also illustrated a hand holding a phone in a no entry symbol to represent not using your phone - this way people don't need to read the poster, they can just glance at it to get the message. The posters do the job but I want to come up with a better slogan to put instead. 



After speaking to Caio he was happy with the design but wanted larger spaces between the words so I have triple spaced it. White backing is more appropriate as it will be easier to print and easier to read during the event.






I quite liked the idea of having "watch it now ... don't film for later" as a catchy slogan for the poster. However, Caio preferred the initial one as it is perhaps more appropriate for the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment