Friday 7 November 2014

"A Brief History of...": Changing Style


Above was what I was originally working with. It is bland and boring. After speaking to different people I changed my mind and decided to create it all in indesign and then import it into dreamweaver as separate images. This would then remove the problem of web safe fonts. The layout needed a mix of fonts to catch the viewers attention. Comparing the difference of the before, just using Veranda, and after using a range of fonts it is much more intriguing and interesting to read. 

I also redesigned it using the new brighter colours, however I realised after that they weren't web safe so have had to change them again.




I am happy with the new layout and design of the website as it is a lot neater and easier to read and understand. The difference that fonts and colours make really shows with this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment