Saturday 15 November 2014

Responsive - Sprung: Business Cards



I have finally finished my business cards and I am really pleased with the outcome. Overall only around 10 messed up either through screen printing or cutting which is pretty good considering I still have over 200. In the end I cut both sides of the business cards down so that there was an equal gutter either side and at the bottom. I clipped one end together with bull dog clips and then used spray mount to glue the rest together. I left them under heavy books for a few hours and then scored them all out using a Stanley knife.

The use of silver works on both sides, printing well and remaining legible on both white and black. It brings continuity to the overall design and reflects the music genre it is promoting by being clean, minimalistic and predominately black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment