Thursday 13 November 2014

"A Brief History of...": Website Final

This is how my website would look when up and running. I opted for having the three buttons down the right hand side with the current page in teal. The amount of information that fits in the view works well as it isn't too little that you cannot read any but at the same time isn't too overwhelming. I decided not to put in a search bar as there doesn't seem to be anything that you would want to search that isn't easy to find in one of the three sections. Apart from that it wouldn't make sense as the website would be a selection of images so searching for key words wouldn't necessarily work overly well. 



The Invasion




The Divide




The Land




Final Whole Infographics




I didn't want to create an overly complicated interactive webpage as I wanted the information to speak for itself. Seeing as my design isn't overly complicated and the purpose of an infographic is to present complex or heavy information in a quick and clear way it seemed contradictive to over complicate the interface design. I want people to be able to easily navigate around the website and I think having the page buttons at the top right constantly will be easy for the navigator to find. 





No comments:

Post a Comment