Friday 7 November 2014

Responsive - Sprung: How the Business Card Will Be Made



I decided on how I wanted the business cards to look. It involves using two different stocks - one black and one white that will then be glued together.The front will be white and have the logo screenprinted in black with the text 'sprung records' underneath in silver. This may arguably be harder to read but it will be intriguing and will make people pic it up to look at. I don't think it is an issue as business cards are personal, they are not something you just stick on the wall and read from a distance. The back will then compliment this with black card and silver information printed on it.

I haven't quite thought about how I will glue them together and how it will work that way but I will figure that out nearer the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment