Wednesday 26 November 2014

Augmented Design (Study Task 10): Identifying Criteria - Critical Questions

For the practical printed advertisement of my website, I think I want to go down the theme of promoting Cyprus and encouraging people to take an interest in the history and even visit. This fits in nicely with my website as the purpose of it was to encourage people to take a greater interest in Cyprus and learn more. I can take aspects of my website, and keeping the same theme, create an advertising campaign to promote Cyprus. Before I begin to research or designing I want to identify and define the criteria which will shape my outcome:

Audience
The audience will be similar to the website, in the fact that there will be no age range, it will be aimed at people who want to learn or/and visit Cyprus.

Message
The message will give snippets of information about Cyprus which will capture the audiences interest and refer them to the website to learn more.

Tone of Voice
I think the tone of voice can be slightly more tongue in cheek if it is not dealing with the more horrific side. This would allow more freedom in what is written and will intrigue people more.

No comments:

Post a Comment