Tuesday 11 November 2014

"A Brief History of...": Website Mockups

I began to create a rough mock up of my website so that I would be ready when it came to actually coding it. The design style of an infographic has allowed me more freedom when it comes to choice in fonts. Below is the mock ups of all three pages. I stuck with the fonts and colour scheme I planned to use in my Web Style. They work well together and aren't overwhelming nor do they clash. The three column grid is clear and keeps the information neatly in line.

My only concern with this design is that it doesn't look like it is for a website it would perhaps be more appropriate for a poster or in a book. I will bring this up in the final crit and see if I can get any suggestions to how I can make it look more appropriate for web. Apart from that I am happy with the final design as I feel it fulfils the criteria I had previously set and would be appropriate for the target audience; people who want to learn about cyprus but without having to read too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment