Wednesday 5 November 2014

Responsive - Sprung: Business Cards

I began to mock up some rough layout ideas. I want to keep everything on the same side as it would save money and time when screen printing. I found that there wasn't any comfortable way to fit all the information onto the business card and it began to look less and less like it was for a techno record label and more for a corporate business.


                                        





I decided to look at flipping it and having a vertical business card rather than a horizontal. This would allow me to fit all my information into the small space. However this still didn't look right as it is too squished and doesn't let the logo speak for itself.






After several attempts I decided the best thing to do would to just do double sided. The best way to do this would be to print onto separate pieces of card and then glue them together that way if one side messed up it wouldn't affect the other. With this in mind it would be cool to have them as separate colours so that when you look at the side of the business card you can see the difference. Black and white seem like the obvious choice as they fit with the techno theme and silver is a nice complimentary which can be used for type.

No comments:

Post a Comment