Friday 3 October 2014

My Design Process: Tutorial Feedback

I spoke to Danny about both my ideas so far and he said to run with the double concertina one which was really useful because I was unsure which one to go with. He liked the concept behind it because at first it shows the simple "Receive Brief ------- Final Product" which is how non designers think it is, they just expect you to create something. However, then when its opened up it shows all the complex different options and the process you have to go through, or at least that I go through.

Im definitely going to run with this idea after getting this feedback. One of my main concerns was that towards the end of the process there wasn't that many options left and it looked bare compared to the beginning. However, Danny pointed out that towards the end of the design process your product is refined - you know where you're going with it and where you are heading. You don't need to experiment as much or keep a few ideas running alongside each other.

Now I will continue designing the concertina leaflet and begin to look at printing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment