Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Brief History Of...: Identifying Criteria

My Summer Project was on Cyprus. I covered a range of different aspects from the mythology to the Turkish invasion in 1974. I will most likely focus my website on the invasion as this is the area I am most interested in. Below are some key points which I will bear in mind when designing.

Purpose:
The purpose of my website will be to inform and educate people about the history of Cyprus.

Target Audience:
My target audience will be anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Cyprus and the history. This means that there is no set age range so my design will have to be versatile and be easy to navigate for any age.

Tone of Voice:
The tone of voice will be serious as it is a serious subject and issue. Especially the invasion of Cyprus. I feel that any other tone of voice would be inappropriate.

What the will Audience Gain:
They will gain knowledge about Cyprus.

No comments:

Post a Comment