Friday 3 October 2014

My Design Process: Second Idea

I began playing around with a second fold idea. The piece folds up into a square and then the triangles unfold either end and reveal a long strip. Each square is 15cm by 15cm which makes the total length 45cm. Below shows the steps of it folding out with a rough idea of how it would look.





On both the triangles I would like to have images. I was thinking along the lines of clouds - representing how it is good to get fresh air and step away from the computer, and a cup of tea as I drink a lot of tea when I'm designing. I would quite like the images to be in black and white with the information in a circle with some sort of colour around it to make it stand out and link to the rest of the leaflet. 

the front

the back
The only issue with this design is that there is a lot of space for text, which normally is a good thing. But I'm not overly sure what I need to write or whether to write in 3rd or 1st person. However this is something which I can ask in my tutorial. I think I would use two columns and spread the type of with images and vector drawings to illustrate my points.

No comments:

Post a Comment