Monday 6 October 2014

My Design Process: Second Print Attempt

After my first print, the main issue I had was the font size in some of the coloured boxes and circles. I decided to make them bigger so that they would print more clearly. However when I printed it a second time it still didn't print well. I think this is because its having to print the pink around the white text. For this reason I've decided its not the font size that needs to change but how I present the information. 





Changes
I played around with showing the information in a box however it is too cluttered. Vanessa pointed out that in other places in the design I had written it as a list under the title and why didn't I follow the same style. So thats what I've done as you can see below, it looks a lot better and cleaner.





I have done this with the other unreadable sections. Another issue I've noticed and now changed is the fact that I've put squares in when I have been working with circles. Im not too sure why I did that but now I have changed it to all circles so that everything matches. Below the Present and Evaluate now looks a lot neater and matches the rest of the design.



Final
Below is now my final piece and I am very happy with how it has turned out. I will print it again for the third time and fingers crossed no problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment