Wednesday 22 January 2014

Brief 4 - Communicate: Photos of Final Product

This is my final outcome for brief 4. My aim was to create an outcome which got people to play cards more whilst also breaking away from technology. In my survey many people said they didn't play cards because they didn't know the rules or anything about it. Hopefully this pack will explain the games and help people pick a game they want with the use of categories and guides to explain how long the game takes and how difficult it is. Overall I am very happy with the outcome. I wish I had longer than two weeks to complete it so that I could have added more rules and also looked into a better way of perforating the gambling chips.  However for the time scale I have had I couldn't ask for anything better.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment