Monday 1 December 2014

Responsive - Feathr: Pattern Exploration

I wanted to experiment with simple shapes and see if I could create a pattern. I started off with lots of squares which I deleted the corner anchor points to create coloured triangles. I played around with pucker and bloat which ruined the neat format of the triangles.





I changed the colours to mix it up and then created a similar affect.



I quite like how this has turned out, I think the pattern is interesting and doesn't look like there is an obvious repeat in colour even though the pattern itself is a neat and clear repeat.


I quite liked this outcome as it looked like little dainty leaves. This is something I will develop further to see where it goes.



In both the examples above the pattern has been over exaggerated to leave these patterns. I don't think these would work as wallpaper as they are too heavy and in your face. They would make the room look smaller and I don't think anyone would want that.


No comments:

Post a Comment