Thursday 11 December 2014

Augmented Design: Book Opening & Event Idea


I wanted to create some kind of slot which would form the opening of a book or guide that I make. On the front would be a map of Cyprus with the opening in the middle. I want to work with the idea of rejoining Cyprus and feel that this would be the perfect way to illustrate it.

I am unsure of what the content of the book would be whether it would focus on the history which would help to highlight and link to the website or whether it would be more of a programme guide explaining where things are and whats on.

After speaking to Aimee I quite like the idea of doing an event where people could go to learn about Cyprus but through getting involved. They could take part in activities and traditions, eat the food go to talks etc... This would be an extension to my website as it would encourage people to learn about Cyprus and get actively involved. 

If this is what I run with the book could then form a guide with a map in and bits of information which would be relevant to the event. The tone of voice wouldn't have to be as serious as the website and could be more friendly and welcoming as the content wouldn't just be facts about Cyprus.

No comments:

Post a Comment