Tuesday 6 January 2015

'A Brief History of...': Website Flow Guide


After the Augmented Design Brief I have decided to edit my website so that it suits the event I have created and designed for. Seeing as I have created an event it only seemed logical to add more pages to my website. Now on every separate pages they will have the above options. On the right will be the educational pages such as The Land, The Invasion and The Divide. On the left will be Contact, Shop and Events. Due to time restrictions I have not been able to create these extra three pages however I feel that since creating the event to promote the website it is vital that these extra pages are options. They will allow people to look up information about the events, ask questions, register for tickets and buy merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment