Saturday 8 March 2014

Brief 3 - Screen Print (Poster): Initial Idea


One key thing I picked up on In watching the film was Elijah's love for comic books and how they had distorted how he saw the world. They allowed him to justify what he did to find his opposite. I thought that a comic book style poster would really fit in with the theme of the film. 

I first did some research into comic book art here and then began playing around with this idea with the outline of David standing under the bridge looking heroic. However I didn't really like where this was going so I began to play around with the same silhouette but other concepts. It didn't shout out to me as a strong concept and as I could only use two colours I was very limited to where I could really go with the comic book front. As comic books as very detailed and famous for their bright and mixed colours; something I just cannot create.

No comments:

Post a Comment