Wednesday 19 March 2014

Brief 3 - Screen Print (Poster): Development for Screen Printing

After crit feedback I decided the best idea to go with was the the city one. I chose this because although I felt the paint tins was strong, due to the method of printing this design would be easier and also come out better as the colours don't over lap. There is a clear contrast and the white space really highlights this.

I printed my first positive to expose at screen printing tomorrow but noticed the outer edges of the buildings were really pixelated and rough. I decided to go over the outlines and redo them.



You can see below how much neater the left is in comparison to the right. This means it will print neater tomorrow.







The two images above show the then and now. It seems harder to notice on screen but they are alot more defined and neater in the second image.

No comments:

Post a Comment