Wednesday 12 March 2014

Brief 3 - Screen Print (Poster): Idea Number 3

This was another scene where he realises his true strength. He has run out of weights so adds paint tins to the end of the bar. I quite liked the idea of an illustrative version of this. I decided not to have the whole image for a few reasons firstly because its landscape so it didn't fit as nicely. Secondly because it didn't leave as much mystery or fit as nicely with the type. 


I sketched it out by hand and then after scanning it in I went over it on illustrator so that the lines would be neat and clear but whilst still having a hand finished element. 


Here was the final mock up. I actually really like this, I think its simple and would look nice screen printed with strong colours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment