Tuesday 10 February 2015

Collaborative Practice - Save The Children: Parents Guide to Getting Children to read

http://www.springboard.org.uk/data/files/Parents/parents-little-guide.pdf




I have found a guide aimed at parent with tips on how to get their children reading. The layout is simple and gives description which explains the title more. Below it gives bullet points with things to try. Above I have put two page examples, there isn't much graphic design behind it however it is easy to read and very informative.

I think it is a good idea to create a book with tips and also things to try. Using quotes from parents and celebrities would perhaps show sceptical parents how well it works and how little they actually have to do to make a difference.

I am still struggling to think of an appropriate way to target fathers initially however I definitely want a small book for parents in part of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment