Monday 10 February 2014

Brief 1 - Design is About Doing: Developing Idea number Ten

This was another idea I looked into showing the female and male symbols intwined. I wanted to show how they were falling apart but were still together, a last glimmer of hope. This idea is just using the female and male shape and combining them to create a 3D shape, or at least a shape with a bit more depth. The spilt down the middle is meant to represent the divide in their relationship and how it is failing. The fact that both parts still have a bit of each colours shows that they are not fully seperated yet, they still have apart of the other one with them. 

I played around with composition to try and get the best layout which is the most easily recognisable. However I found that some only really worked well when the text was inserted and because we are not allowed to use type I will perhaps avoid these ones. 












No comments:

Post a Comment